(Looking for completely new content ? Visit copywriting.)
If your website is lacking results, your content may be to blame. Has it been well written with your target audience and SEO keywords in mind? If not, time to consider having your existing content edited by a content professional.
As an experienced web content editor, Hylcott can edit or rewrite your website content to make your business more powerful and successful online.
Don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written website – it can be the difference between failure and success!
Jump to: How do you know if you need a content editor?
Improving Your Web Content
If your existing out of date content isn’t working for you, Hylcott can review it and make it much more effective by editing or rewriting it and optimising it if needed.
I can also edit draft content you’ve written before it goes on your site. Or edit your copy if you’re not a native speaker and are concerned it doesn’t read well.
As your content editor/copywriter I will ensure your content is:
- clear & concise
- grammatically correct
- interesting to read
- search engine-friendly
It may not just be your content that needs work. Maybe it’s the structure, design, technical issues or SEO. I can also evaluate your website and identify problems.
You can also request Hylcott SEO Co to develop and write new content for your website, review and improve your SEO, write your blog posts, articles or newsletters or use our web consulting services.
Do You Need a Content Editor?
How do you know if you need a web editor for your website content? You’ll know you do if you recognise any of the following problems:
- Your website doesn’t get many visitors.
- Your website attracts the wrong kind of visitors: people who leave immediately because they were after something else.
- Your visitors don’t convert into clients, customers, leads or subscribers.
- The content on your pages is too long, boring, complex, confusing or uses jargon that most people don’t understand.
- Your content no longer accurately reflects what you stand for or offer.
- Your content is outdated and you don’t have the time or skills to update your site.
- You generally get negative feedback about your website.
If you’re experiencing any of the above, you need to take action now. Every day you wait, you are losing out on potential customers.
Just get in touch with me. We’re highly experienced, SEO website editor, copywriter and consultant. Let’s make your website more successful today!